1 can crescent rolls
1 8 oz package soft cream cheese with veggies
2 cups finely chopped fresh broccoli
1 cup finely grated carrots
1 cup finely diced red peppers
1 cup thinly sliced green onions
Tools needed: rolling pin
paring knife, 2 small silpats
2 small perforated baking sheets
- Using the rolling pin, roll out the crescent rolls on the silpat on one piece making sure to seal the edges.
- This should cover the 2 small silpats (roll thin since this type of pastry dough puffs).
- Bake at 400 degree for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool
- While it bakes, chop up the veggies.
- When cooled, spread the cream cheese onto the top.
- Remove the crescent roll from the oven.
- Sprinkle the chopped veggie all over the top of the crust start with broccoli, then carrots, then red peppers, then green onions.