Saturday, November 15, 2008

Citrus Punch

The first time I tasted this punch was at our wedding open house. We had our reception in Northridge, where I was raised. One week later, we drove up to Livermore to have an Open House at Ryan's parents house. I did not eat much that day, with all the meeting and greeting. But I did have the punch to quench my thirst. LOVED IT.I have made this punch for many occasions. I love to make it for Christmas breakfast or General Conference breakfast. When served really cold, it is gone fast. I usually make it into a concentrate and then add the water when I need the punch bowl or into two separate pitchers because it does make 1 gallon.

1 12oz can of frozen orange juice concentrate
1 12 oz can of frozen lemonade concentrate
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp almond extract
1 1/4 cup sugar

Stir all together until well blended. When ready to serve, add 12 cans (using the concentrate can) of water or just add enough water to make a gallon (it should be the same amount.)

No comments: