Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Menu for 2010

Our Menu for this year:

Appetizers (which doubles as brunch):
Veggies & Dip
Artichoke Cheese Dip in a Sourdough Breadbowl
Cold Shrimp Platter
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Fresh Pineapple
Carrot Raisin Bread

Main Dinner:
Turkey
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Cornbread Stuffing
Cranberry Sauce
Steamed Veggies
Green Bean Casserole (my children have never had a proper one, so I thought I would introduce it to them.)
Sweet Potato Souffle with Praline Pecan Topping
Homemade Rolls
Homemeade Mac & Cheese
Green Salad

Desserts:
Maple Sandwich Cookies
Brownies
Pumpkin Pie w/ Whipped Cream
Fall Leaf Sugar Cookies

This menu was designed by the children. They each got to pick one dish that they could not live without.

1 comment:

Vierk Adventures said...

Save some for me! I love the menu!